Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Virus Alert: Beware from Live2Sell

Virus Alert: Live2Sell
I just want to be warn everyone from this virus that spreading out from one of the employee of Live2Sell, Don't know if the said company are aware of this.

I believe the reason why it added to my contact list is that because this person was before held my interview for the SEO position few months ago or years already. But the question what is the purpose of spreading the virus to the other? Lucky i just got fixed my computer station but worst i loss some important files of it as due to CRASHED files.

This is the reason why i wrote it and shared to everyone just to be warn as i don't want the other people get affected the way it was affected me.

I am just concern :)

Labels:

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home